Monday, December 22, 2008

3 more shopping days till Christmas

 The Outlet Mall has seen the last of me for at least 6 months. I am all shopped out! Did find a few really good deals, a couple of sweaters, a light weight down jacket and of course some baby clothes at some very good prices.  I am getting ready to put together a layette for my grand son. The Carter Outlet store always has some really good deals.  I just want to buy out the whole store.  I have been restraining myself from going into the toy store.  I know I will go nuts in there. I already have visions of what kind of toys I want to buy.  As we get ready for Wednesday night, when most of our traditional celebration occurs, we must keep in mind the true reason for the season.  Jesus our savior was born.

1 comment:

  1. Grandson is one word. And, the outlet malls have not seen the last of you because we are going to them at least once or twice before I leave in the next month :-)

    ReplyDelete