Thursday, February 12, 2009

One Of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days when you wish you had never gotten out of bed?
Well this is one of them for me.  Thursdays are my favorite day of the week because I most of the time I try and treat myself to just doing what I enjoy.  But today all my well laid plans went array.
I had laundry to do which is no big deal and I have a massage this afternoon which helps the back pain.  My plan was to do some quilting and do some things on the computer.  That is when all the problems started.
Though the internet is working in the house and my husband's computer works just fine neither of my two computers were able to receive internet.  Our internet name just dropped from all three of my computers and I couldn't add them.  This is very frustrating to me.  I tend to flint from one thing to another.  I can focus on quilting for so long so I take a break check something on the computer and and go back to the quilting.  I will chat with one of my kids for a few minutes on AIM and then go back to the laundry.  This is one of my distractions.  So when I can't use it my day is turned upside down.  So today was one of those days!




1 comment: