Monday, March 22, 2010

Three beams of light.

Starting to recover but a long way to go. It has been a difficult couple of months. It took about a month for my father to get to his final resting place thanks to the Italian government and all their paperwork and delays. In the meantime moving my mother into my home was not an easy ordeal. She wanted to bring the kitchen sink with her. I told her there was no room for two kitchen sinks. Now we are going through the process of negotiating space for the stuff she brought. But their are three gorgeous light beams that puncture though all the commotion and difficulties. I brightest one of course is Jesus. As Easter approaches rapidly I must remember to what He did for me. He died and rose to save us from our sins. I am reminded everyday of how much I need him because no matter how hard I try I just don't cut it on my own. Enough about me I am sure you are sitting at the edge of your seat to hear what the other two beams of light are. Or have you already guessed. Yes, yes one is Ethan and the other is Baby Girl who is due to arrive in mid June.

It has been a long time since I have told you about my little Ethan. He is now about 22 lbs and as handsome as ever. He is an extremely intelligent little guy. You think I am being partial?
Well, let me tell you that at 10 and a half months he got angry with the rocking chair. He was trying to pull himself up on it but of course it was rocking and he was unable to do so. So he pushed the rocking chair to the well and then stood up. That that is an intelligent boy. He now can walk holding on to one hand. His balance still is quite there. But one of my greatest joy was seeing his this past weekend and I did get to watch him take several steps alone from his dad to me. He has the cutest little habit with his pacifier. Every few second or so he flips his pacifier around. Someone will be holding him and he brings his little had up to the pacifier and turns it upside down. He is adorable. He has taken quite a liking to his great grandmother and gives her much joy. He is very picky about what he eats and who feeds him. Only his mother, the nanny and other grandmother have the joy of that. I hear he opens kitchen cabinets at home and takes all the goodies out and plays with them. He knows exactly the order to open those cabinets too, because if he tries the wrong one the other won't open.

All I can tell you right now about Baby Girl is that she is growing bigger each day and she loves to dance. She loves chocolate cake too. One night her mother baked a chocolate cake and had some. Little Baby Girl started dancing her little heart out all night long. I hear she has quite a kick. I am looking forward to the baby shower in May and meeting her in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment