Sally Jo took a lesson yesterday. I am not sure if there are internet rules for blogs as her instructor did identify body parts in the lesson. I will take a chance. If you are reading this and are prudish please skip the rest of this paragraph. Ok here goes. This is from an all woman's ski lesson with a female ski instructor. Keep the nipples straight pointing them downhill, push the bush and unclamp the virgin. Let me tell you just hearing it improved my skiing lol. We did get a good laugh out of it too.
We had a truly good meal as Sally Jo's husband Keith brought up barbecue. It was delicious.
We had a great time as Sally Jo has a wonderful sense of humor. After dinner we went to the game room and played some fuse-ball and air hockey. I was the worse and I think Stephanie did the best.
As I said today was a wonderful ski day. Over the years in skiing with my husband I have learned a variety of things. One of them is think carefully before following him. I have a trust issue when I get to the top of the mountain. Ever since the fall I have become somewhat scared. I am afraid of steep and speed. I was getting more comfortable with the speed today but the steep made me freeze with terror. I chose not to follow Mike in certain places and it makes me sad because I used to follow him to more places. Twice today I had to sidestep downhill because when I hit the steep I froze. When I freeze I just can't turn. I used to love the the run Madam Annie. Of course Annie can be questionable at times. Somedays her moguls (tits as we call them) can be reasonable and the run is fun. We went to Madam Annie today and she freaked me out totally. She seemed much steeper than usual and her tits were huge! Sidestepped down that slope too. Well the day is ended and I plan to get a good nights sleep tonight.
I'm shutting your blog down. You can't say nipples and virgin in a blog!!!!! *Gasp* Madame Annie's tits have grown though. I would say she was at least a D cup today!
ReplyDelete