I was scared to go out today. The day again was absolutely beautiful, clear and sunny. Today I got my ski legs back. I was able to keep up with Mike. My rhythm was good. It is amazing what a heavy dose of Ibuprophen right before you start skiing will do. There was no pain. I felt comfortable and had an absolutely wonderful time. Today I am sorry this is our last day here.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Snowbird Days 5 and 6
Yesterday I woke up in pain. Though the day was absolutely gorgeous I opted to stay in and spend the day with Stephanie. Mike left about noon and skied for a few hours. Stephanie and I went over to the center to buy her a book to read. She is such a fast reader. Then we came back to the room and I went to the gym and spent over an hour there. The exercise felt good and it did not strain my leg too much. Honestly, after that fall on Wed. I didn't think I would ever want to ski again. While Stephanie read I played on the computer a bit. Sometimes the quiet days are the best. Sally Jo and Keith came back up last night and today everything was different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment