I have some more things to share about Ethan. I honestly don't remember if I wrote any of this already and I don't have time to look back and read what I have already written since it is almost time to leave but here goes.
Ethan loves his swing. His swing has a little mobile with rainforest animals the circle around his head. He loves sitting there watching them but only for a limited amount of time. I think he gets bored after awhile but who can blame him. He is very very smart and moving animals have got to get boring after a while. He has learned to drop his binky when he wants attention. We are sure he drops it on purpose because then he cries and we put it back in his mouth and that is attention. He will repeat this over and over again till he has permanent attention ie being held lol. Told you he was intelligent! Oh he loves lying in mommy and daddy's bed. He always stops crying when they put him there.
You should see him on his belly. He is starting to lift his head up. He has really strong legs and with his legs he can inch himself forward. He still needs to strengthen his arms. He does get frustrated after about 15 minutes. Oh and did I tell you he loves to dance. I will pick him up and start to dance with him in my arms and he loves that. He is so quiet and happy when I do that. The best part he loves to have my nose touch his. When I do that he gets a big smile and makes gurgling noises. Yesterday he was staring at a stuffed bear and was making gurgling noses at it too. See I told you we have conversations. He is also starting to like it when I kiss his belly.
The poor little guy has lots of gassy problems so his tummy hurts a lot. When he really cries hard and pushes his little legs into a curl you know he is hurting. He will be a great soccer playing someday. I told you he has strong legs. He can't keep socks on. He will kick them off in minutes. I didn't think that was possible. I had to see it with my own eyes. Also I watched him grow. I am sure that he gained a wee bit of weight and grew a tiny bit while I was here. He definitely looks bigger today than he did 4 days ago.
That is all I can think of for now. I will be leaving shortly right back to my routine. Luckily I will have the joy of visiting my other son and daughter in law shortly. I am very very blessed to have such a wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment