The day finally came so here I am. It didn't take him long to get to know his grandmother. He learned quickly that she is sucker. Ethan loves to be held. When he is awake he stares at things and studies them. He is starting to smile and he loves baths. I think that is when I usually see him smile. This evening I babysat and I put him on his belly for awhile. That mat has a picture of an alligator on it. He kept looking at the alligator. Then there was a mirror next to the mat. He would stare at his image and smile. It was so very cute. I think I will save the rest for another day. I am so tired tonight I can't keep my eyes open. I pretty much held Ethan the whole evening and I must say there is nothing sweeter than holding a sleeping baby in your arms.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Let Me Tell You About My Grandson!
Finally, I made the trip to meet my grandson Ethan. I decided to make the trip when I received some pictures from my son in Denver. It showed Ethan taking a bath. The expression on Ethan's face looked just like his father when he was a baby. I made reservations to New York within a few days of that picture. The two weeks waiting for the trip seemed like forever. I can honestly say that time can actually go by slowly even at my age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment